1.4 miles from Port Orford
This beautiful 3-bed, 2.5-bath vacation rental house has a spectacular location on Floras Lake & plenty of room for 6 adults plus 2 children. The 3,300-square-foot abode sits on 200 feet of lakefront, with the ocean just minutes away! With a private boat dock, hot tub, wraparound deck, & full kitchen, your family will feel right at home & ready for a wonderful southern Oregon coast adventure.
*NOTE: Another vacation rental unit is on-site & other travelers may be present during your stay. However, both rentals have their own private outdoor space, garden, and decking. Only the beachfront and dock will be shared, as well as the driveway
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: California King Bed | Bedroom 2: King Bed | Bedroom 3: California King Bed, Sleeper Sofa
This 3-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom home is a perfect place to spend a relaxing vacation with your loved ones. Have a seat in the living room and admire the view of the lake, sit and chat with your guests, and sip some wine or cocoa while the wood-burning fireplace keeps the space extra cozy. There is a brand new 70-inch 4K TV equipped with Netflix streaming and more. You can also grab a book from the well-stocked shelves or utilize the free WiFi to keep in touch or check your email.
If you head outside from the living room, you will find a wonderful deck. You can either spend time soaking in the sun on the loungers or sit at the table on the covered portion of the deck. Use the gas grill to cook up a tasty dinner of steak and grilled veggies, then enjoy your homemade dishes in the fresh air while the lights give your meal a festive atmosphere.
The living room opens toward the dining area with table for 12 guests. Beyond that is a gorgeous full kitchen, stocked with all the appliances and cooking tools you may need to prepare any type of meal. With plenty of counter space, a mixer, blender, and even a double convection oven, the cook in your group will have no trouble whipping up anything from a simple pancake breakfast to a full Sunday roast dinner.
For even more fun, there is a game room with a pool table! Go ahead and organize a friendly tournament and spend any rainy evenings playing here or watching movies in this warm and cozy home. When you want to relax, head out to the private hot tub for a soothing soak.
Walk along the deck and admire the sun shimmering off the water, or watch any boaters who may be on the lake. If you prefer to be more active, walk down to the private dock and take a swim in the lake, or bring along your own boat to explore Floras Lake - maybe you want to use your water skis, wakeboard, or an inner tube!
When it's time to head to bed, you will have your choice of 3 lovely king bedrooms. The upstairs master bedroom boasts an en-suite bathroom. Up to 6 adults and 2 children will have places to sleep soundly and rest up for another day of exploring the lake!
-- THE LOCATION --
This home is located right on Floras Lake, with the Pacific Ocean just over a dune from the lake, permitting easy access to activities on both the lake and beach! The nearest city is the small community of Langlois, which is about 10 minutes away and has a great little market, though Port Orford is just 20 minutes to the south, and the larger Bandon is a scenic 25-minute drive north.
With the lake so close, you will want to spend your trip soaking in the sunshine, playing in the shallows, or maybe even kiteboarding around - Floras Lake is a famously great place for this unique sport. Just north along the lake is a business that offers windsurfing and kiteboarding rentals and lessons. You could also boat over to the west side of the lake and take a nice long stroll on the sandy beach while surrounded by the sights and sounds of the majestic Pacific Ocean!
In Langlois itself, you will discover a very small town with a prestigious market - the Langlois Market is well-known as an eclectic place where you can stock up on basic groceries, grab a quick hot dog, or order a grass-fed burger and micro-brew. If you drive about 20 minutes south, you will reach the wonderful Capo Blanco State Park, which offers camping areas, picnicking spots, a lighthouse, and plenty of scenic trails that will take you around the gorgeous landscape.
When you feel like heading into a slightly larger coastal town, drive south to Port Orford. There you can have a fine meal at Redfish or fish and chips at The Crazy Norwegian, and stroll along the gorgeous stretch of coastline that passes right by downtown.
If you drive north, instead, you will find yourself in lovely Bandon. Take a day trip there and go horseback riding on the beach, walk along the downtown boardwalk, have a lovely lunch of fresh pasta at Alloro Restaurant, and then check out the locally made candy at Cranberry Sweets or Coastal Mist. After you explore these charming surrounding towns, return to your comfortable lakefront southern Oregon coast vacation rental to unwind and recharge!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, free WiFi, driveway parking for 2 vehicles, available trailer parking, air conditioning, beach essentials, private boat dock, wraparound deck with outdoor dining & seating, screened-in porch, fireplace, book collection, gas grill, pool table, piano, private hot tub, central heating, complimentary toiletries, in-unit laundry machines, towels & linens provided, 70-inch flat-screen Smart 4K TV, DVD player, lakefront location, outdoor speakers, and more
- Unbeatable southern Oregon coastal location! Sitting right on Floras Lake with access to Pacific Ocean beaches just minutes away. About 10 minutes from the town of Langlois, 20 minutes from Port Orford, & 25 minutes from Bandon
- Nearest Major Airports: Southwest Oregon Regional Airport (~47 miles away) | Rogue Valley International-Medford Airport (~175 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Last-minute bookings are accepted. Call Evolve to book
- NOTE: Another vacation rental unit is on-site and other travelers may be present during your stay. However, both rentals have their own private outdoor space, garden, and decking. Only the beachfront and dock will be shared, as well as the driveway
- NOTE: You can opt to heat the hot tub for an additional $50 per stay fee
- NOTE: If you are traveling with a larger group of people, please consider renting the on-site 1-bed, 1-bath apartment, which is located in the lower level of the house and can accommodate an additional 4 guests (#429141)
- NOTE: This property can sleep 6 adults comfortably in the 3 king beds. The sleeper sofa in the third bedroom would be best suitable for 2 children
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in